Dr. Rosenblum discusses the evaluation and management of Cervical Spondylotic Myelopathy
Be sure to Check out our partner Boston Biolife
The next Hands on Boston Biolife Workshops is on July 16-17, and features:
-Stem Cell Therapies
Focusing on Regenerative Applications in Pain Medicine
- Each participant will attend a variety of diverse educational workstations.
- Each station will be structured to a particular technology and offer a comprehensive review of the principles and their applications.
- In addition to the clinical workstations the attendee will participate in other informative, small group sessions that relate to practice management and professional development surrounding regenerative medicine.
CME Presentation Topics:
- Clinical Applications & Research Landscape of Stem Cell Therapy
- Cellular Anatomy of Regenerative Medicine
- Fundamentals of Implementing Regenerative Medicine in your Pain Practice
- Musculoskeletal (MSK) Regenerative Medicine Research & Historical Perspective
- Adipose Derived Regenerative Medicine
- Computerized Radiographic Measurement Analysis (CRMA)
- Biochemistry of Alpha2 Macroglobulin (A2M)
- Comprehensive Approach to Regeneration of Injured Skeletal Muscles via Delivery of Growth Factors & Progenitor Cells
- 3D Targeting Analytics for BMAC Harvesting
Day 1 Agenda*
- 7:00 - 8:00 am Registration/Breakfast
- 8:00 - 1:00 pm CME Lecture Series
- 2:30 - 6:30 pm CME Break-out Stations
Day 2 Agenda*
- 7:00 - 8:00 am Registration/Breakfast
- 8:00 - 11:45 am CME Lecture Series
- 11:45 - 4:45 pm CME Break-out Stations
*Lunch & breaks are included on both days - Times / agenda subject to change
For all travel plans: Please plan on course completion at 4:45 on Day 2
(Completed Over 2-Days) You will participate in 4 workstations on day 1 AND 4 workstations on day 2 (all workstations will remain the same on both days). There will be time during and after for questions and answers.
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
• Anatomy • Composition • Processing
- Bone Marrow Acquisition Techniques with Cadaver
• Anatomy • Composition • Harvesting Techniques
- Stem Cell Basics
• Biochemical Composition, Amniotic Fluid • Stem Cells
• Growth Factors & Cytokines
- Lipo Aspiration Techniques with Cadaver
• Clinical Techniques • Acquisition & Processing • Equipment
- Flouroscopic Interventional Biologics for Pain Management with Cadaver
• Joints • Discs • Fibrin & Other Biologics
- Bone Marrow Aspiration Imaging Technologies
• Imaging • Targeting • Bone Marrow Acquisitions
- Live Patient MSK Joint Imaging & Anatomy Using Ultrasonography
• Shoulders, Knees, Elbows, Ankles
- Laboratory Fundamentals for Regenerative Medicine
• Protocol Development • Sample Preparation • GMP
- 18 CME Credits Offered for this course (complies with ACCME standards)
For more information Call: 978 569-8080
AnesthesiaExam Podcast- Subscription Premium Episodes Now Available
For Board Review and Practice Management Updates TEXT the word
ANESTHESIAEXAM to the number 33444
For more information, CME credit and MOCA and Primary Board Prep,
For more information, CME credit and MOCA and Primary Anesthesiology Board Prep,
Go to AnesthesiaExam.com
For Basic and Advanced Anesthesia Exam Review,
Go to ABAStagedExams.com
For CRNA Board Prep, go to CRNABoardPrep.com
For the Pediatric Anesthesiology Board Review, Go to PedsAE.com
David Rosenblum, MD specializes in Pain Management and is the Director of Pain Management at Maimonides Medicaal Center and AABP Pain Managment
For evaluation and treatment of a Paianful Disorder, go to www.AABPPain.com
718 436 7246
DISCLAIMER: Doctor Rosenblum IS HERE SOLELY TO EDUCATE, AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL YOUR DECISIONS AND ACTIONS IN RESPONSE TO ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. This podcasts is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physician to a particular patient or specific ailment.
You should regularly consult a physician in matters relating to yours or another’s health. You understand that this podcast is not intended as a substitute for consultation with a licensed medical professional.
Copyright © 2015 QBazaar.com, LLC All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the author.
Frontera: Essentials of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2nd ed.
Copyright © 2008 Saunders, An Imprint of Elsevier Chapter 1